Thursday, February 4, 2010

an email

as the technology world expands, my students, and even ava.. are becoming computer savvy.

the fifth graders all had an important paper due today. we told them they could print it at school if they arrived at 8, rather than 8:15 when school starts.

here is an email i received last night-

Dear Ms. Bottolene,
My name is David.
You probably remember me from
The Heilicher Minneapolis Jewish Day School.
Last time I checked, I was one of your students.
I can't figure out a way to print my outline without coping and pasting,
and I probably will not come to school at eight o'clock.
P.S.
I am sorry I couldn't properly in dent the second line, Gmail did not let me.
From,
David

i thought it was hilarious. he clearly has a good sense of humor, even if he might be a bit obnoxious in the classroom.

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment